Our major LEW Services, Professional Engineering Works and Projects
- LEW services for SBS Transit Senkang and Punggol LRT annual shut down maintenance program (2006, 2008).
- LEW services for Singapore Mass Rapid Transport (SMRT) high tension 22KV temporary supply substation (since 2009).
- LEW services for Energy Market Authority (EMA) installation work at EMA, National Environment Agency (NEA), Singapore Civil Defence (SCDF) and Maybank, Singapore (since 2008).
- Consultant to Shell Eastern Petroleum for 22KV and 66KV expansion project (2005 - 2009).
- LEW services for JGC on SRC 22KV switchgear project (2005 - 2009).
- LEW services for Hitachi Cable 6.6KV switchgear upgrading project (2005 - 2009).
- Consultant to M&E for factory upgrading project (2005 - 2009).
- LEW services electrical installation at Singapore Civic Defence force (SCDF) HQ, Singapore Sports Council (SSC), Unity Centre, Goodwood Park Hotel, Malayan Bank (2005 - 2009).
- Testing and commissioning of LEW services at Middle East, Qatar – Las Rafan – Dolphin Project (2006).
- Testing and commissioning of LEW services at EPC3 BRT Expansion at Bonny Island, River States, Nigeria, including commissioning of 6.6KV and 400V MSB with GE Multilin Protection relays (2007)